NNNS felicitates with Buhari @ 76, calls for cabinet reshuffle
By Stanley Nwanosike
Enugu, Dec. 16, 2018 (NNN) The National Association of Nigerian Students (NNNS) has joined Nigerians and the rest of the world to felicitate with President Muhammadu Buhari as he celebrates his 76th birthday.
Okereafor said that Buhari, who is also the Chairman of Economic Community of West Africa States (ECOWAS), had displayed great commitment in repositioning Africa for growth and economic sustainability.
“The national secretariat of NNNS joins the World, ECOWAS and Progressive minded Nigerians in wishing our beloved President and ECOWAS Chairman, Muhammadu Buhari, a happy 76th birthday.
“Mr President, no doubt, has consistently displayed an unrivaled commitment to a better Africa and Nigeria.
“Nigerian students both home and in Diaspora are sincerely praying that God upholds, strengthen and preserve you, Mr President.
“We also pray that God help you lead this country in the right direction of progress, peace and prosperity for all,’’ he said.
Okereafor, however, said that NNNS was also calling on Buhari to consider a cabinet reshuffle.
“There is a need to bring on board young, fresh and capable hands into your cabinet to man critical and growing areas especially in some sectors of the nation’s economy,’’ he added. (NNN)
Edited by Edwin Nwachukwu/Ali Baba Inuwa
- Jega says improving integrity of elections critical to democratic growth
- Border closure: entrepreneur commends FG, urges Nigerians to look inward
- Minister tasks women on nation building
- World Diabetes Day: Association urges mothers to prepare natural foods for families
- Turkey qualify for Euro 2020 with draw against Iceland, France also secure spot
- 2 injured in Tejuosho Lagos fire — LASEMA
- CPAN says 2019 UTME marred by biometric, browser failure
- Efficient deployment of resources critical to universal health coverage – Don
- Why LASU is introducing 2-stream undergraduate programmes — VC
- Fellow officer defiled my daughter in barracks, policewoman tells court
- UHC: NIPSS wants Buhari to convene National Council of State meeting
- NGO calls for synergy on diabetes awareness
- Red Cross trains 30 surgeons on management of weapon wounded patients
- NPFL: Rangers pips Sunshine Stars 1-0 in Enugu
- World Diabetes Day: NGO provides free medicare to Abuja residents
- Agency signs MoU with bank to create access for loan for health maintenance
- NACCIMA president charges FG, states to patronise Innoson motors
- Pantami directs NCC to address issues of automatic voicemails on existing phonelines
- FG open to willing foreign investors in agribusiness – Perm Sec
- 4,000 Primary Health Centres have been revitalised in Nigeria – NPHCDA