President of the Chapter, Mrs Olusola Bankole, stated this while appreciating the FCT administration for supporting the association with some palliatives.
In a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria , on Wednesday, Bankole said the association received the palliatives which comprised 1,000 bags of 5kg rice and 2,000 bags of condiments with gratitude.
She added that the association would continue to support government in the fight against COVID-19 by ensuring that its members observed social/physical distancing and other safety measures.
Bankole disclosed that the association and its members would continue to support government’s directives on safe reopening of schools.
”We received the items with gladness and appreciate their support for the association.
”We also anticipate more support for schools in terms of grants and partnerships in providing quality education to the Nigerian child,” she said.
Edited By: Ifeyinwa Okonkwo/Donald Ugwu (NAN)
- Andreescu will not defend United States Open title
- Serena beats Venus to reach Lexington quarter-finals
- Gov. Umahi rejects Ebonyi’s transfer to Police Zone 13 Division
- UN Chief welcomes Israel, UAE peace agreement
- Caretaker committee promises better times for Anambra football stakeholders, unveils new FA secretariat
- NAPHER-SD identifies loopholes in sports industry policy draft, calls for review
- COVID-19: PTF working with partners to implement comprehensive response to virus
- How I survived COVID-19 — Foreign Affairs Minister
- Leipzig stun Atletico Madrid to reach Champions League last four
- Workshop identifies harmful impacts of Global Gag Rule on developing nations