Navy declares four persons wanted for crude oil theft
A statement by Navy spokesman Commodore Suleman Dahun in Abuja listed their names as Enikanologbon Happy, Arumona Daniel, Egbujie Kingsley Chinonso, and Ogori Kenneth.
“The four persons are crew of a merchant vessel, GRACE WATER, which was arrested on Oct. 8, 2018 laden with 90 tonnes of illegally sourced petroleum products,’’ he said.
Dahun urged anyone with information on the whereabouts of the wanted persons to contact the numbers listed or report to the nearest naval establishment, army, air force or police unit.
“Anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of these persons should contact the Naval Provost Marshal, Naval Headquarters, Area 7, Garki Abuja on 08037442228, 08037175817, 08030522035 and 08138799220.
“Anyone with information can also visit the nearest Naval establishment, Army, Air Force or Police unit,’’ he added.
Watch Live News
- COVID-19: Katsina Govt. lifts suspension on Friday prayers
- COVID-19: Police nab 2 pilots for allegedly violating restrictions on local flight in Rivers
- Golf-Immelman says Masters in November presents new challenge
- Police warn residents against violating restriction order in Niger
- Oyo govt. to establish energy centre to generate electricity
- Sanitize your mobile phone jackets as safeguard against COVID-19 pandemic, Doctor advises
- Nigeria records 16 fresh COVID-19 cases, as Katsina, Delta records first case
- COVID-19: Delta lawmaker distributes food items to contituents
- NiMet predicts thundery activities from Wednesday to Friday
- Group raises concerns over COVID-19 status of 35 Senators