Mr Olomu Micheal, a Senior Special Assistant Special Duties to the acting Managing Director, Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Prof. Kemeberadikumo Pondei, has resigned his appointment at the commission.
Micheal, in a letter dated July 20, 2020, addressed to the NDDC acting managing director, a copy made available to newsmen on Wednesday, said the decision to bow out of the commission was in his best interest.
The resignation letter read: “I wish to formally inform you of my decision to resign my appointment as Senior Special Assistant Special Duties 1 at NDDC.
“In executing the responsibilities of my office, I have in my best capacity served the interest of the commission and carried out my obligations to her diligently.
“I have resolved that it is in my best interest to take a bow at this point in time.
“I wish to appreciate you for the privilege of service provided me and I wish the commission all the best as I move forward in my sojourn of life.
“Be assured of my highest esteem and regards always”.
= = = = =
Edited By: Wale Ojetimi (NAN)
Edited By: Chinyere Bassey (NAN)
- Kogi declares August 18 as deadline for exam registration
- Kwara Gov appoints Adeboye GM for The Herald
- SIP: Gov. Sule flags off second phase training of CBTT in Nasarawa
- COVID-19: Group presents palliatives to Plateau Govt.
- Edo speaker raises alarm over plot to take over Assembly
- Anglican synod advocates revival of ailing industries to tackle unemployment
- Alleged N2bn libel: Court to hear suit against Sowore, others Sept. 30
- Edo Assembly Deputy Speaker impeached
- Osun govt. distributes protective materials to public schools ahead resumption
- British lawmakers slam govt’s ‘critical errors’ in pandemic