Nigerian actor Saka loses mum at 92
By Patricia Amogu
Popular Nollywood, Actor, Afeez Oyetoro also known as Saka has lost his mother.
In photos circulating online, Saka is seen unable to hold back tears at the scene of the burial.
The Nollywood star’s mother died on Thursday at the age of 92.
Reports indicates that she has been buried in accordance with Islamic traditions.
Saka who also lost his father in 2014 had joined the list of celebrities who have lost both parents at the peak of their careers.
The actor who is well known for his clown roles featured as the main character in a 2013 MTN advert where he announced “I don port o.”
- Gov. Bagudu sets up committee to refund Hajj deposits to pilgrims
- Gov. Bagudu distributes CACOVID food, relief materials to 38,047 households
- COVID-19: Osun Govt warns against indiscriminate decontamination, fumigation
- FG launches distribution of agricultural inputs in Cross River
- COVID-19: Ooni urges Africans to contribute to global development
- NSCDC pledges maximum support to Amotekun in Oyo state
- FG to pay June hazard allowance of medical workers from Aug. 10
- Northern Governors condemn attacks in Southern Kaduna
- NAFDAC advises careful examination of products before buying
- Ooni tasks govt on food security as Ife celebrate yam festival