The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) has predicted cloudy, sunny and hazy weather conditions with chances of thunderstorms and rainfall over parts of the country on Saturday.
NiMet’s Weather Outlook released on Friday in Abuja, predicted partly cloudy to cloudy conditions over the central region in the morning hours.
It also predicted thundery activities over Abuja, Nasarawa, Mambilla Plateau, Minna, Yelwa, Yola, and Ilorin in the afternoon and evening with day and night temperatures of 31 to 40 and 18 to 26 degrees Celsius.
The agency predicted that Northern states would experience sunny and hazy conditions with chances of thundery activities over Southern Sokoto and Yelwa axis in the afternoon and evening period.
It further predicted that the Northern states would experience day and night temperatures of 32 to 40 and 18 to 25 degrees Celsius.
“There are prospects of scattered thunderstorms and cloudy conditions over Lagos and Ijebu ode in the afternoon and evening with day and night temperatures of 30 to 36 and 21 to 25 degrees Celsius.
“There are chances of rainfall and thundery activities over most parts of the country in the next 24 hours,” NiMet further predicted.
- Ugandan Nakalembe wins opening round at Nigeria Ladies Open Golf Championship
- Imo NDLEA confirms arrest of alleged notorious drug dealer
- Multiple accident claims 13 lives on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- APC NWC upholds suspension of Edo party’s chairman
- I will be most excited person if I win 2021 AFCON for Nigeria, Rohr says
- Don tasks FG on production of West Africa Dwarf goat
- Medical doctors urged to draw line between profession ethics and business
- Buhari meets Pearson Educational Group mgt. in London
- Chemical engineers call for policies to promote smart agricultural value chain
- Nigerians seek tougher actions against corruption
- Gov. Matawalle reassures Zamfara citizens of his commitment to security
- Kogi: FCT minister drums support for Bello
- Super Eagles ‘ll grow into AFCON qualifiers, says Akanni
- Obaseki has failed Edo people, says PDP
- Makinde appoints Ex-Rep. Ogunwuyi DG, Investments, PPP Agency
- ZMSG to resuscitate 5 abandoned ginneries—-Gov. Matawalle
- PDP rejects hate speech bill
- Businessman arraigned over alleged importation of 13 containers of substandard cables
- International GIS Day: Expert calls for GIS inculcation in STEM study
- FG, Harvestplus, task Nigerians on making nutrition daily business