A heatwave will hit North Macedonia in the next two days with temperatures expected to reach 40 degrees Celsius, the Health Ministry said in a press release on Thursday.
A yellow weather warning has been issued, said the ministry, calling on citizens to abide by heatwave safety measures.
The ministry recommended all citizens spend as much time in air conditioned spaces and avoid direct sun exposure by wearing sunglasses and hats.
- Serena beats Venus to reach Lexington quarter-finals
- Gov. Umahi rejects Ebonyi’s transfer to Police Zone 13 Division
- UN Chief welcomes Israel, UAE peace agreement
- Caretaker committee promises better times for Anambra football stakeholders, unveils new FA secretariat
- NAPHER-SD identifies loopholes in sports industry policy draft, calls for review
- COVID-19: PTF working with partners to implement comprehensive response to virus
- How I survived COVID-19 — Foreign Affairs Minister
- Leipzig stun Atletico Madrid to reach Champions League last four
- Workshop identifies harmful impacts of Global Gag Rule on developing nations
- Okei-Odumakin mourns former US Ambassador, Walter Carrington