The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Yobe, is fully ready for the Governorship and State House of Assembly elections scheduled to hold nationwide on March 9, 2019.
“We are fully ready and properly mobilised for the Governorship and State House of Assembly elections.
“The testimony of this command’s effort by members of the public remains one of the strong motivation factors for the command to perform and discharge its duties diligently and more professionally, ‘’ Olowo said.
He commended the people of the state for conducting themselves well in the previous elections and enjoined them to maintain same in the next elections.
Olowo also urged the electorate to go out freely and vote for candidates of their choice, saying the command in collaboration with other sister agencies were ready to protect their lives and property.
- Police Commission deploys 45 monitors for Kogi, Bayelsa elections
- Russia, Somalia recommit to jointly combating terrorism – Foreign ministry
- Gombe assembly impeaches deputy speaker
- CONMESS: COOUTH doctors have no need to embark on strike — Anambra Govt
- Fire guts a section of Niger Government House
- Ogun : Road traffic crashes claim 301 lives in 10 months – FRSC
- Rivers: Youth Leader wants probe of 28 NDDC contracts abandoned in Andoni LGA
- Regular training remains critical to Nigerian Army’s constitutional role–Buratai
- Senate appeals to FG to ban importation of textile for 5 years
- Expert cautions women on choice of Brassiers
- Man, 34, jailed six months in Osun for theft, assault
- Reps call for policies to facilitate investments in gold mining
- NGO tasks communities on intercultural, interreligious harmony
- Congenital Pneumonia: Paediatricians caution pregnant women against self medication
- More than dozen bushfires burn in Australia at emergency level
- EU warns Cambodia real efforts needed to retain trade perks
- Gov. Ortom presents N189 bn budget for 2020
- Local court in India orders rape victim to sell baby, keep money as compensation
- Alleged N2.1bn fraud: Court grants Dokpesi’s request to travel abroad on medical ground
- Kogi, Bayelsa Election: YIAGA Africa tasks INEC on flooded areas to avoid disenfranchisement