The quartet made the cut after finishing top in the four different groups of the abridged league season.
The final fixtures, Match Day 6 games which decided the fate of the 16 clubs in the league, ought to have been concluded on Wednesday.
But two matches were postponed till Thursday due to heavy downpour in the various match venues.
This was at the expense of Sunshine Queens of Akure in Group C.
The Akure-based team also ended on 11 points but their South-South rivals moved on through superior goals.
Meanwhile, the 2019 Aiteo Cup winners, Nasarawa Amazons, and Kaduna Queens finished with five and four points respectively in the group.
Rivers Angels saw off Delta Queens at home via a lone goal also on Thursday to sit on top of Group A with 13 points, leaving their visitors with eight points.
In Group B, Adamawa Queens sealed the top four spot with 12 points while Edo Queens FC managed a 10-point finish as Heartland Queens of Owerri and Dream Stars FC of Lagos rallied behind with seven and four points each.
Ibom Angels FC of Uyo garnered nine points while the Invincible Angels of Gboko got four points.
The Nigeria News Agency reports that the Super 4 will be played on a date to be announced by the Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) to determine the final winners of the league.
(Edited by Dianabasi Effiong and Olawale Alabi)
- Gov. Matawalle reassures Zamfara citizens of his commitment to security
- Kogi: FCT minister drums support for Bello
- Super Eagles ‘ll grow into AFCON qualifiers, says Akanni
- Obaseki has failed Edo people, says PDP
- Makinde appoints Ex-Rep. Ogunwuyi DG, Investments, PPP Agency
- ZMSG to resuscitate 5 abandoned ginneries—-Gov. Matawalle
- PDP rejects hate speech bill
- Businessman arraigned over alleged importation of 13 containers of substandard cables
- International GIS Day: Expert calls for GIS inculcation in STEM study
- FG, Harvestplus, task Nigerians on making nutrition daily business
- Gov. Bello of Niger appoints SUBEB chairman, members
- Gov. Akeredu dissolves Task Force on Farmers Registration
- Israel, Germany to set up aging research centre
- Gov. Akeredolu appoints Atere as SSA on women affairs
- Retired Police Officers want 13 months pension released, special gratuity at 300% increase
- Gov. Bello appoints Abubakar as new MD of NIGROMA
- Reps. urge JAMB to extend compulsory use of NIN till 2021
- FEC ratifies bill for domestication of international convention against doping
- Reps. C’ttee frowns as NCS fails to appear on allegations of extra judicial killings
- Turkey tells countries to take back their own Islamic State fighters