An All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship aspirant in Ondo State, Mr Jimi Odimayo, has appointed Mr Bailey Aronmolase as his pre-primary campaign Director-General (DG).
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the APC will hold its governorship primary on July 20.
Odimayo announced the appointment in a statement issued by his Director of Media and Communication, Mr Yemi Akintomide, on Friday in Akure.
He also announced Mr Agbede Sunday (Ondo North Senatorial District), Chief Segun Oniwaje (Ondo South Senatorial District) and Chief Bayo Olafusi (Ondo Central Senatorial District) as Deputy DGs.
Odimayo named a former Commissioner for Women Affairs, Mrs Yinka Oladapo, as Director of Women Affairs of his campaign council.
According to him, Oladapo would also be assisted by three deputies, namely: Mrs Raji Febisola (Ondo North), Mrs Olabisi Ojo Babatunde (Ondo Central) and Mrs Afolabi Damilola (Ondo South).
Odimayo also appointed a seven-man Advisory Council for effective leadership and coordination of the campaign council.
Edited By: Bola Akingbehin and (NAN)
- NCDC confirms 437 new COVID-19 case, total of infection hits 46,577
- Apapa will open to traffic in October — LASG
- Halep to decide on United States Open after Prague event
- Gov. Fayemi mourns ex-Ekiti lawmaker, Fakiyesi
- Vettel says Ferrari messed up with nonsensical strategy
- Ekiti Govt paying lip service to healthcare delivery, say striking doctors
- Resumption: Academy wants COVID-19 protocol funds released directly to schools
- Willian confirms exit from Chelsea after 7 years
- Anglican Bishop urges govts to save SMEs from collapse
- For Europe’s “super clubs”, UEFA Champions League determines all