In a statement signed by his Media Aide, Olumide Akinrinlola, on Monday in Okitipupa, Tofowomo said that he did not at anytime contemplate resigning his membership of the PDP.
He said that he would not disappoint the electorate and his party, PDP, who gave him all the necessary support to become a Senator of the Federal Republic.
Tofowomo urged his supporters, followers and the public to disregard the rumour making the round that he had perfected plans to defect to APC.
”I remain committed to PDP and I will continue to do my best to fulfil my campaign promises to the good people of Ondo South.
”My supporters, followers and the public should disregard any rumour peddling on the social media that I have perfected plans to defect to the APC,” Tofowomo said. .
Edited By: Remi Koleoso/Oluwole Sogunle (NAN)
- Ghana’s COVID-19 cases exceed 40,000 with over 200 deaths
- Succession crisis: Enugu High Court stops Ogbete traders election
- Court nullifies indictment of ex-Nasarawa SSG over alleged N248.5m funds
- Man docked for alleged assault of woman police inspector in Osun
- Hold mobile phones at eye level to prevent spine, joint problem, expert advises
- Some 80,000 children displaced due to Beirut explosions – UNICEF
- COVID-19 lockdown: 7m Filipinos lose jobs
- Police arraign 10 men in Lagos over alleged unlawful possession of weapons
- COVID-I9: FRSC stresses importance of passengers’ documentation
- LWC says Adiyan water plant begins operation