Osun United Football Club of Osogbo, has announced the suspension of its technical crew with immediate effect.
A statement signed by the President of the Club, Chief Ademola Adesina, on Tuesday in Osogbo, said the decision was to undertake proper review of duties and activities of all crew members including backroom staff.
“This is to ensure that all departments of Osun United are repositioned and strengthened; the management has asked technical crew of the club to step aside, pending the time further decisions will be taken.
“Along with the technical crew, which includes; the head coach, technical adviser, assistant coach and goalkeeper trainer, members of the backroom staff such as the team’s secretary, welfare, curator, masseur among others are also disengaged temporarily.
“The management lauded all technical crew and backroom staff, some of whom have been there for several years for being loyal to the team and for their unalloyed support and perseverance.
“The affected persons have been instructed to hand over the property of Osun United in their possession to the board’s Secretary on or before Tuesday, 30th July, 2019,” the statement added.
It said the list of players including technical crew and backroom staff would be released soon.
The club management said it had concluded arrangement for the acquisition of a befitting camp for the team.
- Gambari appeals to govt. to provide enabling environment for affordable housing
- Ugandan Nakalembe wins opening round at Nigeria Ladies Open Golf Championship
- Imo NDLEA confirms arrest of alleged notorious drug dealer
- Multiple accident claims 13 lives on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- APC NWC upholds suspension of Edo party’s chairman
- I will be most excited person if I win 2021 AFCON for Nigeria, Rohr says
- Don tasks FG on production of West Africa Dwarf goat
- Medical doctors urged to draw line between profession ethics and business
- Buhari meets Pearson Educational Group mgt. in London
- Chemical engineers call for policies to promote smart agricultural value chain
- Nigerians seek tougher actions against corruption
- Gov. Matawalle reassures Zamfara citizens of his commitment to security
- Kogi: FCT minister drums support for Bello
- Super Eagles ‘ll grow into AFCON qualifiers, says Akanni
- Obaseki has failed Edo people, says PDP
- Makinde appoints Ex-Rep. Ogunwuyi DG, Investments, PPP Agency
- ZMSG to resuscitate 5 abandoned ginneries—-Gov. Matawalle
- PDP rejects hate speech bill
- Businessman arraigned over alleged importation of 13 containers of substandard cables
- International GIS Day: Expert calls for GIS inculcation in STEM study