Mr Adekunle Oguntoyinbo, outgoing Unit Commander, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Sango-Ota Command, has advised personnel to cooperate with the new Unit Commander to take road safety and the command to the next level.
Oguntoyinbo, who gave the advice during the handover to the new Unit Commander, in Ota, Ogun on Wednesday, praised the personnel for the support they gave him during his tenure.
“I want to appreciate you all for the cooperation given to me to move the command to the next level during my tenure.
“We have series of challenges, but with the cooperation of the personnel, we were able to surmount them.
“As the mantle of leadership is being handed over to the new commandant, l call on all the personnel to give him maximum support so that he will perform better and take the command to a higher level,’’ he said.
Responding, Mr Akeem Ganiyu, the newly-deployed unit commander, said that all personnel in the unit had individual roles to play to be able to work successfully as a team.
Ganiyu appealed to the officials to give him the maximum cooperation they could so that meaningful results would be achieved.
Mr Francis Oladele, who spoke on behalf of the other personnel in the unit, described the out-going commander as an epitome of humility, discipline, commitment, and dedication to duty.
Oladele also said that Oguntoyinbo impacted positively on all the staffers, who worked with him in the unit, as all of them learnt a few lessons from him on how to be principled, transparent, and exemplary when in leadership positions.
- Former Angolan leader’s son given 5 years in prison for graft — report
- DSS cautions against inciting, unguarded statements
- Fact checking: Media expert urges journalists to shun fake news during Edo, Ondo polls
- Digital identification will fast track issuance of facilities — NIS
- India to mark Independence Day amid tight security, social distancing
- England resumes lockdown easing, stiffens punishment for rule breaches
- Ex-Edo assembly speaker seeks court’s protection over alleged planned arrest
- You must undertake to finish Evans’s case, judge tells 5th counsel
- One dies in Anambra auto accident, FRSC
- Turkey may suspend ties with UAE over Israel deal, says Erdogan