The repatriated people are pregnant women, the elderly, children, disabled and sick people, and those with financial and other problems, the SEC said, adding that they will be isolated at designated facilities for 21 days.
As of Thursday, Mongolia has confirmed 201 COVID-19 cases, all of which were imported.
No local transmissions or deaths have been reported in Mongolia so far.
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Rotary club president pledges more services to humanity
- Buhari commiserates with Delta fire victims
- Coronavirus: Kwara health workers demand hazard allowance
- Kano Emir re-appoints kingmaker 17-years after he was removed
- Transport unions, FRSC sign agreement on Coronavirus safety measures in Kaduna
- Ekiti Govt, CIPM collaborate on capacity devt
- United States-based fertiliser coy to establish African branch in Kebbi
- 602 repentant Boko Haram members denounce membership