The governor’s father died on Saturday at the age of 93.
In a message signed by the State Chairman, Hon. Kola Shittu, the party also extended condolences to the rest of the Abdulrazaq’s family over the exit of their patriarch.
“It is sad to lose a loved one, but we urge the family to take solace in the good life the late AGF Abdulrazaq lived and the memories they shared together.
“We pray to God Almighty to overlook his shortcomings, admit him into Aljanah Firdaus and grant the bereaved family the fortitude to bear the loss,”the party said.
Similarly, the party had sympathised with the Ogunshola family and the All Progressives Congress, APC in the State over the death of Dr Femi Ogunsola, who was a former Commissioner of the Federal Character Commission (FCC) and a member of the APC.
The party beseeched God to grant the departed soul eternal rest and comfort the bereaved family.
Edited By: Remi Koleoso/Peter Dada (NAN)
- Britain to fund Northern Ireland trade declaration system
- Lagos Govt. conducts 66,000 COVID-19 sample tests
- NEMA warns of likely flooding in 28 states, 102 local governments
- Trader arraigned on alleged theft of laptop, cell phones
- Minister appeals to NASS for improved budget for physical planning in FCT
- Rotary Governor tasks members on impactful projects for underprivileged
- Kwara community hands over upgraded NSCDC outpost, donates patrol vehicle
- Soil Science Institute partners ministry to enhance food production
- Tricycle rider docked over alleged phone theft
- Woman in court for allegedly misappropriating N144, 740