“It is in this light, therefore, that a programme of events has been lined up to commemorate the twin events
“On Sunday, June 7, there shall be a controlled Christian prayer at the Government House Chapel, Jos, while on June 8 and 9, a Radio and Television programmes on government policies and programmes will be aired on various platforms.
“From June 9 to 11, there will be an inspection of projects across the three senatorial zones of the state by governor,’’ Majang said.
The commissioner said the activities would be climaxed on June 12, with a state broadcast and conversation with the governor via Webinar, an online discussion and interaction with speakers both at home and in the diaspora.
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- Ebonyi inaugurates committee to recruit 13,000 for FG’s Special Works Programme
- NSCDC Commandant General gives N.8m to families of deceased officers in Ondo State
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Manchester City aren’t the only big spenders —- Guardiola
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Ronaldo draws blank as Sassuolo hold jittery Juventus
- Kaduna Govt to upgrade ICT infrastructure in tertiary institutions -Commissioner
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Court fixes July 21 for suit seeking to stop Senate from screening 11 nominees as judges