The Polish Health Ministry announced on Thursday that 615 COVID-19 cases were confirmed over the past 24 hours, which is a new daily record in the country since the start of the pandemic.
The country officially had a total of 45,013 confirmed cases, with 1,709 deaths since March, when the first patient was diagnosed.
The previous daily record of 599 new infections was marked on May 12. Poland has lifted most lockdown restrictions.
- Wages commission clarifies payment of salary, allowance, pension arrears
- WHO says over $100bn needed to ensure access to COVID-19 vaccines
- Nigeria innovation summit essential for businesses in critical times — Organisers
- COVID-19: Virologist stresses need for local production of PPEs
- C/River evaluates vulnerable households for CBT
- PSG get sponsorship deal with Hisense
- Group lauds PDP over violence-free congress in Enugu
- Britain’s Johnson criticises new wave of migrant boat crossings
- Insecurity: students association urges FG to intensify efforts to tackle menace
- Kaduna Govt. partners CSOs to increase funding for nutrition