Police in Adamawa has paraded four notorious homosexuals and 19 gang rape suspects across the state.
Mr Olugbenga Adeyanju, State Commissioner of Police paraded the suspects on Wednesday in Yola.
Adeyanju said that the achievements were recorded from April to date.
“The State Police Command having keyed into fight against rape and violent crimes against women and children, about 19 rape and four homosexual suspects were attested in the state.
” The development was as a result of frequent patrols and visibility policing introduced by the Command,” Adayanju said.
He said the four homosexual suspects were apprehended in Jabbi – Lamba a town in Girei local government area.
Adeyanju said that the 19 rape suspects were apprehended, including a female, who specialised in luring her female friends to rape syndicates in Yola North local government area.
He vowed that the miscreants should either leave the state or would never see peace in their lives.
He advised parents to watch their children’s movement and who they interact with to avoid unnecessary incidents. ( NAN)
Edited By: Ismail Abdulaziz (NAN)
- Barca’s Pique calls for wholesale changes after “shameful” defeat
- INEC seeks stakeholders collaboration in instituting electoral transparency
- Bayern Munich must stay grounded in spite of Barca demolition, coach says
- FC Barcelona’s Umtiti tests positive for COVID-19
- Bauchi Gov. condoles family of murdered lawmaker, Mante
- Football united behind Infantino, FIFA general secretary says
- Council approves health care provision fund guideline
- Labour ministry denies complicity in human trafficking
- UN ‘strongly condemns’ rights abuses in Cameroon
- Tourism operators reveal Top 10 romantic destinations for honeymoon in Nigeria