Sule, who made the appeal during a media parley on Thursday in Lafia, lauded the peaceful disposition of the people during the Feb. 23 Presidential and National Assembly elections.
He noted that peace was not negotiable in the development of any society, hence the need for all stakeholders to vigorously pursue it.
He expressed confidence of emerging victorious at the polls given the track record of the party and the outcome of the Presidential and National Assembly elections.
Sule said that the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the state for the first time and the clinching of all senatorial seats and three House of Representatives seats reflected the acceptance of the APC in the state.
He promised to run an all inclusive government when elected on March 9, adding that his administration would work for the interest of all.
Sule noted that his ambition was anchored on the industrialisation of the state to create employment and business opportunities, especially for the teeming women and youths.
He promised to leverage on his private sector experience and connection to achieve the goal of industrialising the state.
Sule called on the people to turnout en masse and vote for the APC in order to consolidate the achievements recorded in the state.
Watch Live News
- COVID-19: FCT discharges 7 patients, 39 set to follow – Minister
- COVID-19: Abia Govt. begins distribution of food, cash to indigent persons
- R. Kelly loses bid to leave detention over coronavirus
- COVID-19: Abia govt extends lockdown
- COVID-19: Kwara govt lockdown Offa LG
- COVID-19: 2 test positive, in isolation, says Oyo Task Force
- PDP calls for policy statement on subsidy removal
- EU wants to help Africa, others fight coronavirus with €15 bn
- Yobe Aluminum, Flour, Feeds factories begin production
- Ecuador’s former President Correa sentenced to 8 yrs in prison