Mr Ibuchukwu Nwodo, the Chairman, Rangers FC of Enugu Supporters Club has said that the club will honour 12 matches out of the 19 away matches in the ongoing Nigeria Professional Football Club
Nwodo disclosed this to Nigeria News Agency in Enugu on Friday saying that the club have made its budget for the season.
”We supporters have made our budget for the season and came with a conclusion.
”The supporters club agreed to honour 12 matches out of the possible 19 matches and our budget for the season is going to cover that.
”I believed that honouring the 12 matches will give our club and darling team an edge over other clubs,” he said.
Nwodo, the immediate past Special Adviser to the governor on Rangers matters, said that the supporters club had purchased bigger band, four trumpets, new supporters’ club Jersey and renovated the office.
He said that the Enugu State governor had been the back bone of the supporters club.
”Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi assisted us in putting our coaster bus back to use as he purchased new engine and other things needed,” he said.
He said that the Governor had been assisting the Supporters Club the same way he assisted Rangers FC management.
”With all this, we are already on our toes to kick off the season and Rangers are our club.
“So, we are going to give them the full support they deserve,” Nwodo said.
Edited by Donald Ugwu
- Man arrested in Riyadh for attacking 3 performers with knife
- LASWA partners food, beverage coys on removal of debris on waterways
- Kenya’s lending cap repeal removes hurdle to rate cut – cenbank governor
- Taiwan to take delivery of 66 F-16 fighter jets from U.S by 2026
- Swine flu kills fourth person in Vietnam in 2019
- South Africa’s Telkom in deal talks despite plunging profit
- Combination of mushroom extracts boosts immune system – Aussie research
- Visa to acquire stake in Nigeria’s Interswitch
- Egypt’s central bank seen making third straight cut to key rates – Survey
- Oil prices gain as market awaits signals on U.S.-China trade talks
- Eid-el-Maulud: MURIC urges youth to embrace FG’s SIP
- Verdict: Oyo APC lauds Appellate Court, urges calm
- Rotaract Club donates hospital items to Ojodu Lagos PHC
- Niger Govt. reinvigorates school sports to engage youths meaningfully
- Edo Govt. to provide 100,000 hectares of land for oil palm investors
- MSD campaign: Obiano warns immunisation workers against collection of tips
- 2019 AFRIFF: Tanzania Film Board woos Africa movie investors
- Igbo youths celebrate Mamman Daura at 80, felicitate with Muslims on Eid-el-Maulud
- 60% of drugs imported to be manufactured locally – NAFDAC
- Buhari greets ex-Anambra Gov. Virgy Etiaba at 77