Mr Salihu Lukman, the Director-General, Progressive Governors’ Forum, has urged leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) toreconcile the aggrieved party’s members.
Lukman gave the advice while speaking with journalists in Abuja on Thursday
According to him, the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party has the responsibility to drive the reconciliation to build formidable front ahead of 2023 general elections.
“The future of this country depends on the ability of leaders to reconcile themselves and if APC can achieve that, it would have made another feat.
“We can only be a better country if our democracy is producing results that our people are happy with,” he said.
He said that he wrote a book entitled “Power of Possibility and politics of change in Nigeria”, aimed at assisting the party and the government to forge a better future.
Lukman noted that the party must move to achieve yet another feat by reconciling all aggrieved party members.
- Govt. officials conniving with pipeline vandals must be sanctioned,prosecuted-Lawan
- Obaseki confident of a second term, hinges faith on reforms, policies
- FG to go tough on miners engaging in sharp practices
- Bassa traditional rulers commend army over successes
- CAN President preaches tolerance, mutual respect for national cohesion
- Gov. Yahaya Bello’s re-election will change the fortunes of Kogi— FCT Minister
- Ihedioha commiserates with Imo Muslims over Chief Imam’s death
- OAuGF begins training of staff to improve auditing service delivery in MDAs
- Kogi Election: I-G says Police will be professional
- Dana Air flew 2.7m passengers in 11 years – Official
- 33,686 traffic offenders penalised in Ogun this year — FRSC
- Anglican Primate urges Nigeria to remain hopeful
- Kyari tasks NNPC Retail Ltd on unadulterated products
- Oyo govt. to procure communication equipment worth N178.7m for security agencies
- Ministry pledges to partner with e-waste producers
- Akande, a man of principle, integrity – Lai Mohammed
- Insurgency: Nigerian Army seeks support from NEDC
- Lawmaker tasks information officers on efficiency, professionalism
- Border Closure: FG inaugurates NFAN executives to boost fish production
- Group awards N1m scholarships to 10 Nekede Poly students