The Bulgarian Health Ministry on Thursday reported a record high of 13 new COVID-19 deaths in the last 24 hours, taking its nationwide tally to 368.
According to the ministry, the number of confirmed infections has reached 11,155, an increase of 284 over Wednesday.
Meanwhile, 205 people have recovered from the disease in Bulgaria over the past 24 hours, raising the total number of recoveries to 5,971, the ministry said.
Currently 722 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized with 37 in intensive care units, it also said.
Bulgaria reported its first COVID-19 death on March 11.
- FMDQ says new CAMA will change Nigerian financial markets
- Iran warns against “politicising” Beirut explosions
- German foreign minister wants South Korean participation in G7 summit
- Truck kills 2 undergraduates in Ekiti
- Blasphemy: Court sentences man to death by hanging in Kano
- Non-contact sports: Coaches, sports enthusiasts want sports centres reopened
- NTTF considers organising 2020 Nigeria Open before end of year
- Kaduna Govt sets Aug. 18, deadline for submission of 2021 expenditure proposals
- Abia APC Caucus expresses satisfaction with Buhari’s administration performance
- eTransact, Niger Insurance notify shareholders of delayed submission of financials