The South Korean police say they have found the body of Park Mayor, the mayor of Seoul, who disappeared on July 9 in Beiyue Mountain, Seoul.
Yonhap News agency reported that the police, who searched around Beiyue Mountain from the night of July 9 to the early morning of the July 10 found Park Yuanchun’s body near Sujingmen in Beiyue Mountain.
The cause of death is subject to further investigation.
The South Korean police and fire department said on the evening of Thursday that they received a report of Park Yuanchun’s disappearance that afternoon, and then launched a full search.
According to Korean media reports, Park Won-sun’s daughter reported to the police on the afternoon of Thursday that Park Won-sun had left home after leaving similar words on the day, and then lost contact and shut down the phone.
According to information released by the police and fire department, Park Yuanchun left his residence in Seoul that morning. CCTV records showed that he passed a park in Jongno District, Seoul.
The last cell phone signal appeared at 3:49 pm.
According to the Seoul Metropolitan Government, Park Won-sun canceled his 9-day work schedule due to recent physical discomfort.
Edited By: Emmanuel Yashim (NAN)
- Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu promises to harness solid minerals in Akoko-Edo
- COVID-19: Commission refunds 2020 Hajj intending pilgrims in Adamawa
- Edo 2020: Crowds at rallies thrill Shaibu
- Board decries increase in maternal, newborn mortality in Plateau
- FG will prosecute destroyers of Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport fence – Minister
- IPAC dissolves interim committee, fixes Sept. 5 for election
- NiMet predicts cloudy, thundery activities Friday to Sunday
- Nigeria’s low COVID-19 cases due to low sample collection — NCDC
- Members pass vote of confidence in ALGON president, Kolade Alabi
- Osinbajo advocates purpose-built software for virtual court proceedings