Saudi Arabia’s coronavirus cases surpass on Saturday 70,000 infections, the Health Ministry tweeted.
Riyadh remained the city of the highest daily cases of 794 among the total new 2,442 infections. The total number of confirmed cases in Saudi Arabia reached 70,161.
The kingdom’s death toll rose to 379, with 15 new fatalities.
The recovered cases increased to 41,236, with the new 2,233 recoveries.
The ministry has announced the introduction of smart bracelets for citizens who returned from aboard and who are in home isolation. The bracelets are to ensure that the cases are committed to the safety instructions and staying at home.
- Tinubu commiserates with Telegraph Newspaper over Editor’s death
- COVID-19: Let’s put our trust in Allah to end pandemic – Ife Chief Imam
- Bayern Munich with one hand on league title after 1-0 win at Dortmund
- COVID-19: Ooni donates fumigator, cash to UCH Ibadan
- Palliative: Kano Govt denies destroying FG foodstuff
- Afghanistan begins freeing 900 Taliban prisoners, urges truce extension
- APA wants forensic examination of election materials in Enugu South LGA
- Leipzig Captain Poulsen out with ligament injury
- Global film festival aims to bridge coronavirus distances
- Real Madrid forward, Bale, questions critics of golf hobby
- Katsina Gov’t investigates causes of unusual rise in death rate
- LIRS further extends deadline for filing Annual Tax Returns to June 30
- Man United in talks with Ighalo’s club over Nigerian star’s future
- Kano Govt. clarifies on ongoing work at Sani Abatcha isolation centre
- Ondo 2020: No automatic ticket for Agboola — PDP
- Zoho offers guidance on right software for non technology companies
- Forensic Audit: NDDC 2019 budget was padded with over 500 fake projects – MD
- ACCI calls for stronger Nigeria-India economic relations
- UNECA encourages Africa to invest on digital transformation
- Sanwo-Olu commiserates with New Telegraph over editor’s death