Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud on Thursday was discharged from hospital after a successful gallbladder surgery, the Saudi Press Agency reported.
The Royal Court announced that King Salman has left King Faisal Specialist Hospital in the capital Riyadh, according to the report.
He underwent the surgery on July 23 and spent time at the hospital in accordance with the treatment plan recommended by the medical team.
The king was admitted to hospital on July 20 due to medical check over cholecystitis.
- Caretaker committee promises better times for Anambra football stakeholders, unveils new FA secretariat
- NAPHER-SD identifies loopholes in sports industry policy draft, calls for review
- COVID-19: PTF working with partners to implement comprehensive response to virus
- How I survived COVID-19 — Foreign Affairs Minister
- Leipzig stun Atletico Madrid to reach Champions League last four
- Workshop identifies harmful impacts of Global Gag Rule on developing nations
- Okei-Odumakin mourns former US Ambassador, Walter Carrington
- Nollywood: Censors Board, stakeholders hold roundtable on policy for release of films
- Not the right time for me to return to Barca as coach, Xavi says
- Anambra monarchs protest suspension, say “nothing warrants it”