By Moses Omorogieva
Lagos, Feb. 17, 2019 (NNN) 12 year-old kid musician Oziomachukwu Chukwujama, popularly known as Ozzy Bosco, has appealed to Nigerians, particularly adult electorates to remain calm and avoid violent acts during the elections.
Ozzybosco who made the appeal in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NNN) on Sunday, noted that he may be a child, but he had the interest of the country at heart.
“Say no to election violence. Although I’m a child, my nation is right in my heart. Say No to Election Violence!!,” he stressed.
OzzyBosco a songwriter, recording artiste, stage performer and model was born on 7th Jan. 2007, to Mr and Mrs Chukwujama in Lagos.
He is hailed as the most successful child performer in Africa, after winning the Nigerian Kids Got Talent in 2011.
He had worked steadily to make a name for himself and to become the biggest performer in Africa.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the early hours of Saturday shifted the Presidential and National Assembly election to Feb. 23 and the Governorship and State Houses of Assembly election to March 9 citing logistic challenges. (NNN)
Edited by Lydia Beshel
- Gambari appeals to govt. to provide enabling environment for affordable housing
- Ugandan Nakalembe wins opening round at Nigeria Ladies Open Golf Championship
- Imo NDLEA confirms arrest of alleged notorious drug dealer
- Multiple accident claims 13 lives on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- APC NWC upholds suspension of Edo party’s chairman
- I will be most excited person if I win 2021 AFCON for Nigeria, Rohr says
- Don tasks FG on production of West Africa Dwarf goat
- Medical doctors urged to draw line between profession ethics and business
- Buhari meets Pearson Educational Group mgt. in London
- Chemical engineers call for policies to promote smart agricultural value chain
- Nigerians seek tougher actions against corruption
- Gov. Matawalle reassures Zamfara citizens of his commitment to security
- Kogi: FCT minister drums support for Bello
- Super Eagles ‘ll grow into AFCON qualifiers, says Akanni
- Obaseki has failed Edo people, says PDP
- Makinde appoints Ex-Rep. Ogunwuyi DG, Investments, PPP Agency
- ZMSG to resuscitate 5 abandoned ginneries—-Gov. Matawalle
- PDP rejects hate speech bill
- Businessman arraigned over alleged importation of 13 containers of substandard cables
- International GIS Day: Expert calls for GIS inculcation in STEM study