The Nigeria News Agency reports that the vehicles would be deployed for Operation Farauta, the Adamawa Joint Security Task Force.
Speaking at the ceremony Tuesday in Yola, Osinbajo lauded the state government for its commitment to the security of lives and properties.
“Security is so important and we must commend the government of Adamawa for its commitment,” Osinbajo said.
He urged security agencies to benefit from the vehicles, utilise them effectively in ensuring the secure and safety of all the people in the state.
reports that the vice president was in Adamawa for the inauguration of the National Livestock Transformation Plan (NLYP) at Gongoshi Grazing Reserve in Mayo-Belwa Local Government Area.
Edited by Maharazu Ahmed
Watch Live News
- COVID-19: Katsina Govt. lifts suspension on Friday prayers
- COVID-19: Police nab 2 pilots for allegedly violating restrictions on local flight in Rivers
- Golf-Immelman says Masters in November presents new challenge
- Police warn residents against violating restriction order in Niger
- Oyo govt. to establish energy centre to generate electricity
- Sanitize your mobile phone jackets as safeguard against COVID-19 pandemic, Doctor advises
- Nigeria records 16 fresh COVID-19 cases, as Katsina, Delta records first case
- COVID-19: Delta lawmaker distributes food items to contituents
- NiMet predicts thundery activities from Wednesday to Friday
- Group raises concerns over COVID-19 status of 35 Senators