The Nigeria News Agency reports that the vehicles would be deployed for Operation Farauta, the Adamawa Joint Security Task Force.
Speaking at the ceremony Tuesday in Yola, Osinbajo lauded the state government for its commitment to the security of lives and properties.
“Security is so important and we must commend the government of Adamawa for its commitment,” Osinbajo said.
He urged security agencies to benefit from the vehicles, utilise them effectively in ensuring the secure and safety of all the people in the state.
reports that the vice president was in Adamawa for the inauguration of the National Livestock Transformation Plan (NLYP) at Gongoshi Grazing Reserve in Mayo-Belwa Local Government Area.
Edited by Maharazu Ahmed
- Nigerians seek tougher actions against corruption
- Gov. Matawalle reassures Zamfara citizens of his commitment to security
- Kogi: FCT minister drums support for Bello
- Super Eagles ‘ll grow into AFCON qualifiers, says Akanni
- Obaseki has failed Edo people, says PDP
- Makinde appoints Ex-Rep. Ogunwuyi DG, Investments, PPP Agency
- ZMSG to resuscitate 5 abandoned ginneries—-Gov. Matawalle
- PDP rejects hate speech bill
- Businessman arraigned over alleged importation of 13 containers of substandard cables
- International GIS Day: Expert calls for GIS inculcation in STEM study
- FG, Harvestplus, task Nigerians on making nutrition daily business
- Gov. Bello of Niger appoints SUBEB chairman, members
- Gov. Akeredu dissolves Task Force on Farmers Registration
- Israel, Germany to set up aging research centre
- Gov. Akeredolu appoints Atere as SSA on women affairs
- Retired Police Officers want 13 months pension released, special gratuity at 300% increase
- Gov. Bello appoints Abubakar as new MD of NIGROMA
- Reps. urge JAMB to extend compulsory use of NIN till 2021
- FEC ratifies bill for domestication of international convention against doping
- Reps. C’ttee frowns as NCS fails to appear on allegations of extra judicial killings