The Spiritual Leader, Sacred Cherubim and Seraphim Church of Nigeria, Solomon Alao, has urged Nigerians to always seek God’s intervention to overcome the nation’s challenges.
Alao, who is also the Supreme Head of the Cherubim and Seraphim Unification Church Worldwide, made the plea on Friday in Lagos.
He spoke on the ordination of his son, Solomon Alao (Junior), as the new Minister-in-Charge of The Holy Mount of Salvation (Model Parish) of the same church.
According to him, his (son) choice came through divine inspiration and people’s choice.
Solomon Alao (Junior) is the third person to head the parish and would take over leadership of the church from the late Apostle Emmanuel Adegoke.
“When we seek God’s face, there will be an end to emptiness economically and the many challenges facing the country will be a thing of the past.
“God will answer Nigerians when they reach out to Him in term of sincerity.
“The problems pervading Nigeria are as a result of sins and unrighteousness of its citizens,” he said.
The cleric also urged Nigerian leaders and citizens alike to pray for wisdom, divine visitation and help from God.
“We are not just talking about the problems now, we are talking about viable solutions.
“Solution is possible; we should not relent in praying for the country because God will visit us.
“I have high hope that Nigeria can be changed.
“I have hope that if we pray, God will give wisdom to our leaders to boost their efforts,” Alao said.
Edited by Olagoke Olatoye
- Edo 2020: APC admonishes supporters against violence
- COVID-19: Kwara receives N100m grant from W/Bank
- FG begins feasibility study for Brass Shipyard project
- Judicial system integrity pivotal to all spheres of society -Osinbajo
- INEC appoints new REC, Administrative Secretary for Bayelsa
- Katsina State Govt urges communities to provide intelligence information on banditry, criminal activities
- Human rights activist calls for action to stop killings in Southern Kaduna
- Expert urges shipowners to negotiate with AMCON to forestall foreclosure
- FG spends N14bn on CCT, school feeding in Jigawa within 29 months
- PDP supporters in Dogara’s hometown defect to APC, say former Speaker, their ‘political godfather’