Sen. Teslim Folarin (APC-Oyo Central) has appointed Mr Shakirulah Olaniyi, popularly known as YSO Elodyper, as his Special Adviser on Media.
Folarin, a former Senate Leader, made this known in a statement he personally signed and made available to newsmen on Saturday in Ibadan.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the Oyo- born journalist was before his appointment the Editor of Pacesetter News, an online newspaper.
NAN also reports that Olaniyi had also served as a media aide to former Gov. Adebayo Alao-Akala.
A graduate of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, Olaniyi was also formerly a principal aide to a former Chairman of Ogbomoso North Local Government, Hon. Olamiju Alao-Akala.
Folarin, the Chairman, Senate Committee on Local Content, in the statement, wished him well in his new job.
Edited By: Chinyere Nwachukwu and (NAN)‘Wale Sadeeq
- Former GMD of NNPC Maikanti Baru dies at 60
- China-Europe freight train delivers first batch of Russia’s frozen poultry meat
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, Forbes magazine now says
- Florida officials approve Walt Disney World reopening plans
- Roundup: Restaurants, hair salons allowed to reopen in LA amid rising COVID-19 cases
- Kyrgyzstan reports 60 new COVID-19 cases, 1,722 in total
- DPRK fully supports China’s decision on national security legislation for Hong Kong
- America’s Colorado sees second day of protests over killing of George Floyd
- Evacuation: Foreign airline whose country denies us landing right won’t be welcome here — House Committee
- Backgrounder: U.S. police brutality against African Americans
- Protesters take to downtown LA over killing of George Floyd for third consecutive day
- Violent protests over George Floyd’s death continue flaring up across U.S.
- U.S. Democratic lawmakers expand probe into firing of State Department inspector general
- UN calls for investigation into killing of 30 migrants in Libya
- New bridge under construction in Genoa, Italy
- Nigeria records 387 new cases of COVID-19, active cases now 6344
- S.Korea reports 39 more COVID-19 cases, 11,441 in total
- 17 more people tested positive for COVID-19 in Myanmar, 224 cases in total
- COVID-19 cases surpass 170,000 in India, death toll at 4971
- CDS’s death: General Court Martial sentences six aides in probe