Sen. Istifanus Gyang (PDP-Plateau) has described the death of Mr Ezekiel Mandyau, Management Committee Chairman, Barkin-Ladi local government council of Plateau as shocking and devastating.
Gyang in a statement by his Special Assistant, Media and Protocol Mr Musa Ashoms, expressed sadness over Manfyau’s demise.
“Death has robbed the Barkin Ladi Community, the state and indeed Nigeria of a thorough bred gentleman, likeable and friendly, a peace promoter and bridge builder.
“His service and good intentions while serving as management committee chairman of Barkin Ladi local council will linger as part of his memorial profile,” he said.
The Senator on behalf of the people of Plateau North, commiserated with the deceased wife and immediate family, Barkin Ladi local council and the state at large over his death.
- Tanker drivers start strike Monday as talks with LASG end in deadlock
- NCDC confirms 437 new COVID-19 case, total of infection hits 46,577
- Apapa will open to traffic in October — LASG
- Halep to decide on United States Open after Prague event
- Gov. Fayemi mourns ex-Ekiti lawmaker, Fakiyesi
- Vettel says Ferrari messed up with nonsensical strategy
- Ekiti Govt paying lip service to healthcare delivery, say striking doctors
- Resumption: Academy wants COVID-19 protocol funds released directly to schools
- Willian confirms exit from Chelsea after 7 years
- Anglican Bishop urges govts to save SMEs from collapse