President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, on Friday, condoled with Sen. Kabiru Gaya over the death of his wife, Hajiya Halima Gaya.
Lawan, in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media, Ola Awoniyi, also commiserated with the people and government of Kano State over the tragic loss of ‘a pillar’ behind their former governor.
“I express my heartfelt condolences to the Gaya family and share their grief over the death of a beloved wife and loving mother.
“May Allah console the entire family, give them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss and accept the soul of the departed,” Lawan said.
Edited By: Kamal Tayo Oropo and (NAN)‘Wale Sadeeq
- Resident Doctors issue 14-day strike notice to FG
- Buratai inspects local construction of combat vehicles in Maiduguri
- COVID-19 mortality rises to 50 in Lagos
- Plateau NANNM calls off ‘sit-at-home’ protest for members in JUTH Isolation center
- Covid-19: 4-month-old child discharged in Kaduna
- Northern governors mourn former NNPC boss
- Schalke 04’s U.S.-born player wears “Justice for George’’ armband
- Italy records 111 new coronavirus deaths, 416 new cases
- Delta has witnessed unprecedented development under Okowa – Lawmakers
- Banditry: Sultan seeks recruitment, funding of security agencies
- Kenyan farmers grapple with oscillating temperatures as climate varies
- Europe urges Trump to reconsider decision to withdraw from WHO
- Ukraine cancels match after some players, staff test positive for coronavirus
- Buhari felicitates with UNILAG VC, Prof. Ogundipe at 60
- Gov. Mohammed sacks director over alleged financial scam
- COVID-19: NGO sensitises Taraba residents on personal hygiene, use of face masks
- Body commends Kaduna for social register dev’t
- I am battling a gang-up, says Bauchi governor
- Anniversary: Nasarawa community hails Sule’s administration on security, projects
- Tennis’ world number 11 undergoes surgery on both ankles