Alhaji Garna Deen Muhammad, his Special Adviser on Media, disclosed this in a statement in Abuja, on Sunday.
He assured the President of his readiness to work with the new Board to deliver on the key objectives in the Oil and Gas sector as set by the President.
According to him, the objectives include bringing down the cost of production of crude oil, eliminating vandalism, improving the National Crude Oil Reserve and passage of the PIB Bill, among others.
Buhari had on May 30 approved the reconstitution of the new NNPC Board.
The members are Mohammed Lawal (North West), Tajudeen Umar (North East), Adamu Mahmood Attah (North Central), Senator Magnus Abe (South South), Dr Stephen Dike (South East), and Pius Akinyelure (South West).
Edited By: Kamal Tayo/Ali Baba-Inuwa (NAN)
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- Ebonyi inaugurates committee to recruit 13,000 for FG’s Special Works Programme
- Manchester City aren’t the only big spenders —- Guardiola
- NSCDC Commandant General gives N.8m to families of deceased officers in Ondo State
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Kaduna Govt to upgrade ICT infrastructure in tertiary institutions -Commissioner
- Edo poll: AA, LP, ADC substitute candidates
- FEC: Ministries of Education, Humanitarian, Finance, others make presentations