Abuja, March 8, 2019 Augustine Kelechi, popularly known by his stage name Tekno, has released the visual of his recent new single “ Woman”
The Cartel Music boss shared the video to the first single released on his independent platform, titled, ‘Woman’
According to him, he is putting out the visuals today to commemorate with a day that is recognized globally as the ‘ International Women’s Day’.
The artist celebratory record, is a record that recognizes the growing and evolving place of women in the present scheme and how the role of a woman should no longer be restricted.
The visuals of the artist latest single,’Woman’ potrayed the importance of women in the society, where the artist sang excitedly and danced with women in appreciation to their significant.
The News Agency of Nigeria recalls that the singer released his first official song in audio in Jan., where he appreciated the place of a woman in the society and applauded their role in building a family.
The video for ‘Woman’ was directed by Clarence Peters shows different categories of women as they danced in excitement to the song.
The lyrics of the song talks about the singer’s emphasised on the importance pf women, stressing that they should not be betittled because they could be president.
The Nigeria music star has won many people award which include City People Music Award for music producer of the year 2017.
Also, the MTV Africa Music Award for Best Breakthrough Act 2016 and City People Entertainment Award for new music of the year 2014 and worth over three billion.
edited by Sadiya Hamza
- Jega says improving integrity of elections critical to democratic growth
- Border closure: entrepreneur commends FG, urges Nigerians to look inward
- Minister tasks women on nation building
- World Diabetes Day: Association urges mothers to prepare natural foods for families
- Turkey qualify for Euro 2020 with draw against Iceland, France also secure spot
- 2 injured in Tejuosho Lagos fire — LASEMA
- CPAN says 2019 UTME marred by biometric, browser failure
- Efficient deployment of resources critical to universal health coverage – Don
- Why LASU is introducing 2-stream undergraduate programmes — VC
- Fellow officer defiled my daughter in barracks, policewoman tells court
- UHC: NIPSS wants Buhari to convene National Council of State meeting
- NGO calls for synergy on diabetes awareness
- Red Cross trains 30 surgeons on management of weapon wounded patients
- NPFL: Rangers pips Sunshine Stars 1-0 in Enugu
- World Diabetes Day: NGO provides free medicare to Abuja residents
- Agency signs MoU with bank to create access for loan for health maintenance
- NACCIMA president charges FG, states to patronise Innoson motors
- Pantami directs NCC to address issues of automatic voicemails on existing phonelines
- FG open to willing foreign investors in agribusiness – Perm Sec
- 4,000 Primary Health Centres have been revitalised in Nigeria – NPHCDA