The CNN made the reports citing multiple sources familiar with the matter.
According to CNN, on Wednesday Politico reported that the issue of military assistance to Ukraine was under review, with funds for Ukraine being reserved.
It said the publication added that Defence Secretary Mark Esper and National Security Adviser John Bolton were among the officials dealing with the issue.
CNN also said the U.S. announced in June that it would provide Ukraine with an additional 250 million dollars in funds to help the country boost its military might.
Earlier, Politico reported, citing a senior administration official that U.S. President had asked his national security team to review the military assistance program to Ukraine to ensure the funding is being used in the U.S. interests.
- NAFDAC advises careful examination of products before buying
- Ooni tasks govt on food security as Ife celebrate yam festival
- Insecurity: CSOs call FG to intensify effort to allow farmers access farmlands
- COVID 19: Foundation begins online medical intervention
- COVID-19: PTF reverts govt working hours to 8a.m. to 4p.m. for GL 12 upward
- NIPC boss considers Shoprite strategic investment in Nigeria
- UNDP, EU want strong legislation to end rape, violence against women
- Buhari sympathises with Lebanon over massive explosions
- Post-COVID-19: Feed miller urges youths to embrace agribusiness for sustainability to embrace agribusiness for sustainability
- COVID-19: United States lifts global travel advisory