U.S. President Donald Trump says both Ukraine and China should investigate the family of his rival Joe Biden, even as he is facing an impeachment inquiry over his push to have Kiev to probe the former vice president.
“I would think that if they were honest about it, they’d start a major investigation into the Bidens.
“I would say, President (Volodymyr) Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend that they start an investigation into the Bidens.
“Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens,” ” Trump told reporters outside the White House.
The president went on to allege about Joe Biden and his son Hunter, without providing any evidence.
“You may very well find there are many other countries that they scammed,” he added.
Trump claimed that his impeachment inquiry “is crumbling”.
Edited by Emmanuel Yashim
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Buhari commiserates with Delta fire victims
- Rotary club president pledges more services to humanity
- Transport unions, FRSC sign agreement on Coronavirus safety measures in Kaduna
- Kano Emir re-appoints kingmaker 17-years after he was removed
- Coronavirus: Kwara health workers demand hazard allowance
- Ekiti Govt, CIPM collaborate on capacity devt
- 602 repentant Boko Haram members denounce membership
- United States-based fertiliser coy to establish African branch in Kebbi