The Turkish forces on Friday sent 30 truckloads of logistics to Turkish observation points in northeastern Syria, state news agency SANA reported.
The logistics were sent to the Turkish observation points in Ras al-Ayn city in the countryside of Hasakah province in northeastern Syria, said the report.
On May 18, the Turkish forces sent shipments of logistics to consolidate its positions north of Ras al-Ayn.
The Turkish forces have captured several areas in northern Syria following battles with the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces that erupted in October 2019.
- Veterinary doctors donate items to Ondo Govt to fight COVID-19
- LASG to decamp Abule-Egba pipeline explosion victims from Igando relief camp
- Resident Doctors issue 14-day strike notice to FG
- Buratai inspects local construction of combat vehicles in Maiduguri
- COVID-19 mortality rises to 50 in Lagos
- Plateau NANNM calls off ‘sit-at-home’ protest for members in JUTH Isolation center
- Covid-19: 4-month-old child discharged in Kaduna
- Northern governors mourn former NNPC boss
- Schalke 04’s U.S.-born player wears “Justice for George’’ armband
- Italy records 111 new coronavirus deaths, 416 new cases
- Delta has witnessed unprecedented development under Okowa – Lawmakers
- Banditry: Sultan seeks recruitment, funding of security agencies
- Kenyan farmers grapple with oscillating temperatures as climate varies
- Europe urges Trump to reconsider decision to withdraw from WHO
- Ukraine cancels match after some players, staff test positive for coronavirus
- Buhari felicitates with UNILAG VC, Prof. Ogundipe at 60
- Gov. Mohammed sacks director over alleged financial scam
- COVID-19: NGO sensitises Taraba residents on personal hygiene, use of face masks
- Body commends Kaduna for social register dev’t
- I am battling a gang-up, says Bauchi governor