The two leaders addressed the cooperation possibilities in the fight against the coronavirus, the state-run Anadolu agency said.
Erdogan and Salih also discussed regional developments as well as bilateral issues, it added.
Turkey reported 952 new COVID-19 cases and 27 more deaths on Friday, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 154,500 and the death toll to 4,276.
The Turkish government has recently started a normalization process as the figures related to the COVID-19 cases tend to decrease.
- Ukraine cancels match after some players, staff test positive for coronavirus
- Buhari felicitates with UNILAG VC, Prof. Ogundipe at 60
- Gov. Mohammed sacks director over alleged financial scam
- COVID-19: NGO sensitises Taraba residents on personal hygiene, use of face masks
- Body commends Kaduna for social register dev’t
- I am battling a gang-up, says Bauchi governor
- Anniversary: Nasarawa community hails Sule’s administration on security, projects
- Tennis’ world number 11 undergoes surgery on both ankles
- Navy reaches out to households in Ogun community
- Law enforcement training institute to train officers on use of body camera
- S. Korea’s daily COVID-19 tally drops below 40 amid push to contain cluster infection
- Competitive sports in England get green light for Monday restart
- COVID-19: Federal Poly produces hand washing and sanitiding machines
- AFAN cautions members against adulterated fertilizers purchase
- More soldiers to patrol Minneapolis as unrest takes hold nationwide
- Air India Delhi-Moscow plane called back as pilot found COVID-19 positive
- Bauchi Gov. mourns ex-NNPC GMD, Baru
- Experts call for inclusive slums upgrade in Lagos,other cities
- COVID-19: Police Area Commander donates N400,000 worth food items, PPE, to officers wives in Warri
- MAN reports unsold inventory of N420bn