The U.S. Embassy condemns the killings of civilians in Ngarbuh , Northwest Region, and offers condolences to the victims’ families. We call on the government to authorize an independent investigation, ensure safety of witnesses, and bring the perpetrators to justice. The violence must stop.
Watch Live News
Make A Comment
- Plateau Govt. Establishes COVID-19 Eradication Fund for the vulnerable
- COVID-19 FCTA stops church programme, wedding reception
- Kaduna lockdown: Traditional leader urges citizens to be law abiding.
- Akure explosion: Federal lawmaker commiserates with victims
- COVID-19: Abia govt. orders closure of land borders
- Covid 19: 2 Islamic clerics arrested for conducting congregational in Kaduna
- Cancer patients, worse hit by COVID-19- Medical Mission
- COVID-19: Plateau speaker decries low compliance with preventive measures
- Coronavirus : Federal lawmaker donates 2 months’ salary to constituents
- COVID-19: Presidency refutes report on N30,000 relief package