UEFA, on Wednesday, said a disciplinary investigation has started after the PSG forward criticised in an Instagram post the officiating of the defeat to Manchester United.
The English Premier League (EPL) side scored a late penalty kick, awarded following a video review, for a 3-1 win to tie the last 16 encounter.
It thus helped them to advance on the away goals rule after a 3-3 aggregate.
Neymar, who is currently sidelined with a foot injury, had watched the game from the stands.
- Eid-el-Maulud: MURIC urges youth to embrace FG’s SIP
- Verdict: Oyo APC lauds Appellate Court, urges calm
- Rotaract Club donates hospital items to Ojodu Lagos PHC
- Niger Govt. reinvigorates school sports to engage youths meaningfully
- Edo Govt. to provide 100,000 hectares of land for oil palm investors
- MSD campaign: Obiano warns immunisation workers against collection of tips
- 2019 AFRIFF: Tanzania Film Board woos Africa movie investors
- Igbo youths celebrate Mamman Daura at 80, felicitate with Muslims on Eid-el-Maulud
- 60% of drugs imported to be manufactured locally – NAFDAC
- Buhari greets ex-Anambra Gov. Virgy Etiaba at 77
- 2019 AFRIFF: Namibia Film Commission seeks collaboration with Nigerian filmmakers
- Delta guber: Appeal Court reserves judgment in Ogboru’ suit
- Court reserves judgment in appeal against Ihedioha’s election
- Edo Special Marshals strategise for optimal efficiency during Yuletide
- Lam Adesina: 120 students benefit N1.2m bursary award
- Imbibe spirit of love, patience, equity, lawmaker advises Muslims
- NAFDAC calls for stiffer punishment for drug traffickers
- Expert urges govt. to fund artificial intelligence research to boost ICT
- Appeal Court judgment: Oyo people’s mandate remains intact – Makinde
- NYSC DG expresses concern over dress code controversy