Ibadan, April 11, 2019 The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in Oyo State says 64 of its personnel have been deployed to the 32 Computer Based Test (CBT) centres in the state for the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME).
The NSCDC spokesman in the state, Mr Oluwole Olusegun, said this in a statement in Ibadan on Thursday.
He quoted the state commandant of NSCDC, John Adewoye, as saying that the deployment was in line with the arrangement between the corps and the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
The commandant enjoined the officers to strictly follow the rules of engagement for the conduct of the examination.
He also urged the candidates to be law abiding during the examination.
Adewoye further warned parents not to encourage their children and wards to engage in examination malpractice as the corps would not condone this at the CBT centres.
- Sabre researcher says tourism revenue in Africa Could Increase by 27%
- Police rescue another boy kidnapped in Kano, arrest 3 suspects
- Govt. officials conniving with pipeline vandals must be sanctioned,prosecuted-Lawan
- Obaseki confident of a second term, hinges faith on reforms, policies
- FG to go tough on miners engaging in sharp practices
- Bassa traditional rulers commend army over successes
- CAN President preaches tolerance, mutual respect for national cohesion
- Gov. Yahaya Bello’s re-election will change the fortunes of Kogi— FCT Minister
- Zimbabwe banks start dispensing new bank notes
- Ihedioha commiserates with Imo Muslims over Chief Imam’s death
- OAuGF begins training of staff to improve auditing service delivery in MDAs
- Kogi Election: I-G says Police will be professional
- Dana Air flew 2.7m passengers in 11 years – Official
- 33,686 traffic offenders penalised in Ogun this year — FRSC
- Anglican Primate urges Nigeria to remain hopeful
- Kyari tasks NNPC Retail Ltd on unadulterated products
- Oyo govt. to procure communication equipment worth N178.7m for security agencies
- Ministry pledges to partner with e-waste producers
- Akande, a man of principle, integrity – Lai Mohammed
- Insurgency: Nigerian Army seeks support from NEDC