Veteran actress Clarion Chukwurah professes new faith, preaches salvation
Abuja, June 11, 2019Veteran Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah has declared her acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as her Lord and personal saviour.
Chukwurah said that her new life in Christ has finally made her born again Christian, adding that she has no regret as regard to that.
The 54-year-old actress shared the news via her social media accounts @clarionchukwurah giving details of her new found conviction.
“My Testimony as an Actress was that I played the role of the Bitch and life was all about Glamour and Glitz.
” Though I was a Humanitarian, but I did not realised that with CHRIST there are no half measures.
But, Today, HE has saved me – John 3 : 16 and like the Apostle Paul – Romans 1 : 16 and I will Glorify His Name because HE has empowered me for others to be saved – Acts 1 : 8. Jesus
Christ is the ULTIMATE…do you know HIM? Are you saved? Do you have a one on one relationship with Jesus Christ today like i do? If so, what is your Testimony?” she wrote.
The filmmaker has won numerous awards which include Africa Movie Academy Award as the best actress in a leading role ‘Apaye’ and ‘ sins of the flesh’ and the GIAMA in 2015.
Clarion’s has been recognised as a United Nations Peace Ambassador for her charity work for and across Africa.
The phenomenal actress was the first Nigerian to win the Best Actress at the 1982 Panafrican Film and Television Festival of Ouagadougou in Burkina-Faso.
Chukwurah has contributed greatly in entertainment industry due to the numerous movies she featured and this has made her outstanding.
Edited by Ekemini Ladejobi
- FEATURE: Governorship election: Checking violence, disruption in Kogi
- FRSC pledges to enforce rules to curtail road traffic crashes
- Turkey says U.S. agrees to take IS fighter stranded on Greece border
- Dasukigate: EFCC to seek order of court for separate trial for Dauski, co- defendants
- Kidnapped Immigration officers’ recount ordeal, thank Navy
- Idiroko FRSC inaugurates new building to enhance service delivery
- Austrian army dog handler mauled to death by Belgian Shepherds
- Show more interest in cassava cultivation, expert advises farmers
- Livestock transformation policy will boost economic growth-Presidency
- Gov. Obaseki swears in new Health Commissioner
- Police arraign 3 men for allegedly stealing $5,000 from an Egyptian
- Cambodian leader orders release of opposition activists
- Oshodi/Isolo LG begins palliative works on community roads
- Trader in court for allegedly defrauding accommodation seeker
- Applicant docked for allegedly assaulting tricycle driver
- Bayelsa Guber Poll: Court nullifies APC primaries, restrains INEC
- Sokoto Assembly passes Bill on balanced budget, effective resource utilisation
- Lawmaker enrols 165 orphans to schools in Zamfara
- DSS says will release Sowore to appropriate persons
- Britain will not name EU commissioner ahead of election – Official