Abuja, March 8, 2019 Nigeria’s Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Friday, turned 62 years.
Osinbajo was born on March 8, 1957 in Lagos.
He attended the Igbobi College, Lagos, University of Lagos (UNILAG) from 1975 to 1978, and London School of Economics and Political Science.
He was Attorney-general and Commissioner for Justice in Lagos State from 1999 until 2007.
Osinbajo worked as a Professor of Law at the University of Lagos for many years; he was also a Senior Partner with SimmonsCooper Partners, a commercial law practice.
In 2015 presidential election, he was President Muhammadu Buhari’s running mate and was inaugurated as Nigeria’s Vice President, on May 29, 2015.
On Feb. 23, Osinbajo and President Buhari were reelected for a second term in office.
He is also a Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).
Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo Osinbajo have three children.
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- Rotary club president pledges more services to humanity
- Ebonyi inaugurates committee to recruit 13,000 for FG’s Special Works Programme
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Farm inputs: Women farmers laud Gov. Buni
- Manchester City aren’t the only big spenders —- Guardiola
- Coronavirus: Kwara health workers demand hazard allowance
- Bauchi SUBEB’s Chairman warns engineers against use of substandard materials for projects