The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Bauchi State, Alhaji Uba Nana, said on Sunday that the party would participate in the forthcoming council election in the state.
Nana, who stated this while addressing APC supporters in Bauchi, said that the party was ready to participate in the forthcoming council polls in the state.
He dispelled the rumours going round that the party was not going to participate in the council, saying that it was borne out of mischief.
“Our party has concluded all arrangements to go for the council election and we are very optimistic of winning.
“I want to start by telling our supporters in APC across the state that we will participate in the elections,” he said.
Nana appealed to SIEC to give all the political parties a level-playing ground and the people of the state the opportunity to exercise their franchise.
He, however, urged party supporters to come out en masse to vote for APC during the elections.
Edited By: Nick Nicholas and (NAN)‘Wale Sadeeq
- Osun govt. distributes protective materials to public schools ahead resumption
- British lawmakers slam govt’s ‘critical errors’ in pandemic
- Covid-19: Hotels in Nasarawa record low patronage
- Swiss ambassador slightly injured in Beirut blast – Foreign ministry
- Invest in critical areas of research infrastructure, Expert urges CBN
- Ebonyi Govt. to complete airport project in 2022-Umahi
- Nasarawa by-election: INEC urges traditional rulers to ensure peace
- Eiffel Tower to turn off lights in honour of Beirut blast victims
- Power minister promises to energise more Taraba communities
- COVID-19: Airlines bewail low patronage