A friendly contest between the Nigeria Army and Police is set to break out at the 4th Warrior Sports Championship (WSC) Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) event on Sept. 1.
Spearheading this MMA contest are ladies who are primed to thrill spectators that will pack the Indoor Sports Hall of the National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos, according to a statement by the organisers, WSC.
The deceptively pretty faced, but hard punching Rachael Idam from the Nigerian Army knows any slip ups may cost her dearly when she squares up to Police woman, Juliet Chukwu.
Another ladies affair, which appears one sided on paper, presents itself when Police girl Pamilerin Akintayo and the civilian fighter Eniola Busari collide inside the cage.
Pamilerin is known for her south paw stance, combining it with some strong kicks and unrelenting striking power.
Similarly, Eniola’s heart and never say die spirit make her a dangerous opponent, any day, anytime.
More spellbinding matchups are expected from other male fighters in the Nigerian Armed Forces in what the promotion has dubbed WSC4 #Naijafightnight.
- Minister tasks women on nation building
- World Diabetes Day: Association urges mothers to prepare natural foods for families
- Turkey qualify for Euro 2020 with draw against Iceland, France also secure spot
- 2 injured in Tejuosho Lagos fire — LASEMA
- CPAN says 2019 UTME marred by biometric, browser failure
- Efficient deployment of resources critical to universal health coverage – Don
- Why LASU is introducing 2-stream undergraduate programmes — VC
- Fellow officer defiled my daughter in barracks, policewoman tells court
- UHC: NIPSS wants Buhari to convene National Council of State meeting
- NGO calls for synergy on diabetes awareness
- Red Cross trains 30 surgeons on management of weapon wounded patients
- NPFL: Rangers pips Sunshine Stars 1-0 in Enugu
- World Diabetes Day: NGO provides free medicare to Abuja residents
- Agency signs MoU with bank to create access for loan for health maintenance
- NACCIMA president charges FG, states to patronise Innoson motors
- Pantami directs NCC to address issues of automatic voicemails on existing phonelines
- FG open to willing foreign investors in agribusiness – Perm Sec
- 4,000 Primary Health Centres have been revitalised in Nigeria – NPHCDA
- U.S calls for peaceful, free, transparent elections in Kogi, Bayelsa
- Buhari greets Wazirin Dutse, Bashir Dalhatu, at 70